GV Victoria - Students who wish to pursue the UVic Certificate in Business Administration (CBA) or the Diploma in Business Administration (DBA) will appreciate the pathway through GV Victoria.
With the GV-UVic CBA and DBA Pathway, students may enroll in the GV Victoria English for Business Program (BEP) and complete all three modules (12 weeks total) with a minimum grade and attendance score of 80%. A recommendation letter will be issued by the Director of Studies (DOS) and an official GV Victoria transcript as proof of English proficiency (no IELTS or TOEFL score required).
These Business Admin programs provide:
- Flexible courses to fit your schedule
- Applied skills for real-world business
- Opportunity to study with Canadians
- Option to qualify for degree-programs
- Option to qualify for post-graduate work permit
For more information about this exciting opportunity, contact an Academic Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to read our English for Business Program Outline.