A recent study coined the term “superager” – a person in his or her 70s with the mind of a 20-year-old.
While this might sound like a rare state of being, here are five ways language travel can help us stay vibrant and active for life.
- Language travel provides the chance to meet and learn from people of all ages.
- Being abroad allows you to step out of your routine to discover new ways of living.
- Travel encourages curiosity and a sense of wonder.
- Sharing ideas with globally-minded classmates injects hope into your worldview.
- Learning English and practising new skills opens new doors and opportunities.
GV Victoria’s Fifty Plus Program options are gaining a lot of attention from mature learners. Combining high quality English lessons with a variety of excursions, social events, wellness activities and tours, Victoria is the perfect backdrop for a learning adventure.
Watch our new English Plus 50+ VIDEO to see some of the action.