Thursday, 15 June 2017

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA Canada)

Coming to Study in Canada this Summer?

Don’t forget to get your eTA before your flight!

All visitors to Canada who don’t need a visa or study permit are required to have an eTA. To make sure your entry to Canada goes smoothly, make sure you get your Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Applying for an eTA is a simple online process that takes just a few minutes. You need your passport, a credit or debit card and an email address. It costs CAD $7 to get an eTA.

More information in different languages is available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment